WHO WE ARE
The Chapel is a non-denominational Christian church welcoming people of all faiths, or of no faith background at all. Our hope is to help people everywhere come alive to God, an idea the Bible describes as revival. Revival is simply when any group of people, anywhere on earth, at any point in time reaches towards heaven in order to experience all of God, in all of them, for all the world. That’s us! Reaching towards heaven for more of God together. Regardless of who you are or where you’ve been, if you’re ready for more of God in your life, you’ve found a home at The Chapel.
JOIN US IN PERSON
All seven of The Chapel’s campuses are back to LIVE gatherings as of July 12!
Each campus has put careful thought and time into planning with your safety in mind.
SUNDAYS 9AM & 11AM ALL CAMPUSES
10AM AT OUR HINSDALE CAMPUS
Will There Still Be Online Services?
Yes! You will be able to find LIVE services on live.chapel.org, Facebook LIVE, and YouTube LIVE every week at 9 & 11AM. If you are at-risk or do not feel comfortable being around others, we ask that you attend online. Remember, God is wherever you are!
WHAT ABOUT CHAPEL KIDS?
We are excited to announce that starting September 13, Chapel Kids will return to in-person classes at all seven of The Chapel’s campuses! At this time, Chapel Kids will only offer classrooms for grades K-5.
Our Chapel Kids teams have thoughtfully prepared for this transition and are plan to promote safety for your Kids as they participate in Bible lessons, worship, and play that helps them come alive to God!
Here are the safety measures planned for Chapel Kids:
- All parents and children will be asked to wear masks when they are in Chapel Kids spaces.
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided throughout the classrooms and hallways in Chapel Kids.
- All craft materials will be individually packed for kids to use and take home when they are done.
- Chapel Kids classrooms and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned between services to limit the spread of germs.
If you are not ready for your kids to join us in-person yet or are a member of our online community, you can continue to find Chapel Kids weekly lessons at chapel.org/chapel-kids. Also, all of our gatherings are family friendly and we will have Chapel Kids Service Fun Packs available for any children who attend.
What safety precautions is The Chapel Taking for in-person gatherings?
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for those who want to give.
- We will be asking people to wear a mask until they can be properly socially distanced in their seats.
How Can You Help?
- Wear a mask when you can’t socially distance
- Wash your hands often and utilize our hand sanitizing stations
- Stay home if you are feeling ill and join us via our Online Community!
- Keep distance – try to stay at least 6 feet from others at all times.