The Chapel hosts many Large Groups each week throughout the year. These groups typically include either live or video teaching and a small group time where you can get to know each other, discuss what you are learning, encourage each other, and pray together. Don’t miss this great opportunity to grow in your faith as you develop relationships with other people in your group.
2nd & 4th Saturday of each Month
Starting March 10th
Grayslake Campus LobbyAn opportunity for Men to come together, connect, and learn a little about Jesus. No need to register – just grab a friend and join us!Questions? Contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rock Solid Men Kickoff Event
Groups Launching Fall 2018
- Potential leaders, men who have the potential to be influencers but aren’t quite there yet.
- Objective men who are willing to take direct, pervasive feedback without being defensive.
- Malleable men who will look honestly at themselves in the mirror and make changes to improve.
- Humble men who see their own brokenness and express a hunger for personal growth.
- Committed Jesus-followers, men who have a relationship with Jesus, or at least think they do. We’re not looking for seekers or non-believers.
- Willing to pay it forward, men who will commit to leveraging their life experience to influence other men.
Eat. Play. Live.
An invitation to your unique journey of health and faith
Sundays Sept. 16–Nov. 4
During the 9 a.m. gathering
Libertyville Campus, upstairs lobby
Join us for an eight week conversation and explore the connection between health and faith while celebrating each person’s unique journey. No cost.
- identify the qualities present in true greatness
- reject “mommy fears” and replace them with immovable truth
- learn strategies for praying for and training your children more effectively
- develop seven key lessons we must teach our children to live for Jesus
1 Peter: A Living Hope in Christ
Tuesdays Sept. 18–Nov. 13
9-11 a.m. and 7-9 p.m.
Lake Zurich Campus
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
Joining a small group at The Chapel is a great way to connect with people as you join together and pursue God in Bible study, prayer and community. The Chapel can feel like a pretty big church. Even at our smaller campuses, getting to know people will take more than just going to church on the weekend. Small groups will grow your faith and develop strong friendships as you study, encourage and do life together.