You are invited
You won’t want to miss the Chapel Women’s Conference: Made for More! Join us as all nine campuses of The Chapel come together to worship, share a meal, hear from dynamic speakers, and learn about God’s truth for our lives. Bring your friends, family, and neighbors, and register today!
Saturday, March 9th Check-in begins at 8:15 AM 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Early Bird Registration | January 12–29: $30 Regular Registration | January 30–March 9: $45 Walk-ins welcome.
Lunch and snacks will be provided with vegetarian and gluten-free options. No childcare will be available.
Main Stage Speakers
Beloved Preunbeliever: Living With Hope and Joy in an Unequally Yoked Marriage – Julie Schawel
Inviting the Presence of God to Carry You Into a Life as an Overcomer – Cassie Freddy
Finding Freedom: Breaking the Cycle of Shame – Tammy Chapman
Abide and Hear His Voice: Your Kids Can Learn to Hear God’s Voice and You Can Too – The Dearly Loved Company
Divine Direction: Navigating Your Role in God’s Plan – Julie Kim
Contagious Courage: Cultivating Life-Giving Community – Kristina Jones
Priorities and Purpose: Putting What Matters Most First – Ligia Collelo
Love as the Foundation: Serving in a Season of Weariness – Gina Dummer
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE!
CLICK HERE TO SEE AND PURCHASE THE MERCH FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE.
Made for More FAQS
1) Will there be childcare? We will not be providing childcare for the conference. We will be using all the classrooms and don’t have the room to provide a safe space for childcare. If you have a newborn, we will have nursing/pumping rooms.
2) Will there be food? Yes, we will have coffee, light breakfast items, disposable water bottles, snacks, and lunch.
3) What should I bring? Dress in layers if you get cold easily, a refillable water bottle if you have water goals, and your Bible unless it’s on your phone. We will provide a tote bag, pen, notebook, lunch, coffee, and tissues – because when God shows up, tears flow!
4) I have food allergies. Will I be accommodated? In your registration, there is an option for a vegetarian or gluten-free meal. Depending on the severity of your food allergies, you may want to consider bringing your own food because we aren’t sure of the level of risk for cross-contamination. Please email Tracey at email@example.com if you have any questions.
5) Can I bring my daughter? The conference is geared toward the age range of 13 – 100. If your daughter falls in that age range, we would love for you to bring her! We don’t believe kids get a junior version of the Holy Spirit and can’t wait to see what God does in and through the girls who come to the conference!
6) Will this be online? Unfortunately, we will not be providing this conference virtually. We are hoping to see as many of you face-to-face as possible!
7) There are so many great breakout sessions. I want to go to all of them! Will there be a way to listen to them all after the conference? We know how you feel! YES! We will have a way to listen to the speakers after the conference. Stay tuned for more information on this.
8) What if I can’t attend the conference because I am sick? Can I get a refund? If you can’t join us due to unforeseen circumstances, please reach out to Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org.